Phyllis celebrates her 105th birthday in Soham
- Credit: Archant
A Soham woman has celebrated her 105th birthday.
Phyllis Day was visited with a special delivery from her regular driver and owner of Oakhouse Foods, David Norman, with flowers, chocolates and a card to wish her well on her special day.
She also had a congratulatory card from the Queen.
Michele Tattersall, of Oakhouse Foods, said: “Phyllis is currently our oldest customer in Cambridgeshire although we do have three more over 100 years old.
“She has been enjoying the Oakhouse Foods frozen meal delivery service for over 15 years and we congratulated her on reaching this spectacular age. “She always has a smile for her driver, and her friend who pops in to see her most days says she loves the meals.
You may also want to watch:
“Maybe the nutritious food she has been eating has helped her reach such a great age!”
Phyllis was thanked for her support over the years.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 10 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser