Stunning snaps show Ely Cathedral blanketed in snow as winter weather hits city
- Credit: Archant
A stunning set of wintry snaps show Ely Cathedral blanketed in snow as the cold festive weather hit the city earlier this morning.
Although our chances of a white Christmas this year are very low, it was hard to not to feel festive after snowflakes fell all over the region.
One photographer, Cherelle from Ely, captured the white stuff landing all over the cathedral and everything and everyone nearby.
Calling herself “just a mumma with an iPhone who enjoys taking photos” on social media, she shared with pictures with her 1,000 followers.
She called it a “gorgeous snowy morning in Ely”; one follower complemented the photographs, saying the caption was “perfectly described”.
The pictures also show St Mary’s Parish Church and Oliver Cromwell’s House covered in snow, along with footprint-covered paths.
Did you take any photographs in the snow? We would love to see them, please email any pictures, along with your name, age and where you took them to: email@example.com
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 3 Petition launched to save village pub
- 4 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 5 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 6 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 7 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Father accused of baby's murder claimed she had hit her head in car
- 10 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash