Dad of two killed on Fen road
- Credit: Family
A 32-year-old father of two who died in a collision with a Mitsubishi L200 in Wimblington had lost his new born son just before Christmas.
Police were called at about 7am on Monday to reports of a collision involving a silver Mitsubishi L200 and a pedestrian on the A141.
The pedestrian, John Ulliot, 32, of Reeves Way, Peterborough, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The family of Mr Ulliot said today: “Our beloved son John sadly passed away and we are devasted. John leaves behind his fiancée Sarah and two beautiful sons, Sammie and Noah.
"This is yet another devastating blow for the family, as John sadly lost his new-born son Dean just before Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
“He also leaves behind his mum, dad, brothers Ricki and Wade and his sister Kerrie.”
The driver of the Mitsubishi, a man in his 50s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 3 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 7 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 8 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 9 'Sports cages' designed by Cambs company are helping children stay active
- 10 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should call 101 or report online quoting incident 39 of January 11.