Ely florist to add her own romantic touch at Valentine’s beer and bouquets workshop
- Credit: Archant
A florist from Ely is hoping to add her own romantic touch at a Valentine’s beer and bouquets evening workshop.
Paula Edgington from PopUpBlooms is encouraging local residents to learn step-by-step to make a hand-tied, gift-wrapped bouquet for the second successive year ahead of the big day.
"I passed the idea by the owner of my local pub in Witcham, thinking it might be too much of a quirky idea, but she thought not," Paula said.
"It is a really romantic thing to do for Valentine's Day and so much more meaningful making your own bouquet to give."
Although beer is not compulsory, wine will also appear on this year's drinks list.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place at the Haddenham Arts Centre on Wednesday, February 12. Paula will also be running a spring hand-tied wrapped bouquet workshop at the venue on March 1.
For more information or to book, visit https://www.popupblooms.com/shop.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry