Passenger suffers head injuries
THREE people were injured when their Peugeot 405 lost control on a sharp right-hand bend and ended up a ditch. The accident happened at 3.25am on Good Friday on the B1100 March Road at Tipps End. The car was travelling towards Welney when it left the road
THREE people were injured when their Peugeot 405 lost control on a sharp right-hand bend and ended up a ditch.
The accident happened at 3.25am on Good Friday on the B1100 March Road at Tipps End.
The car was travelling towards Welney when it left the road and a 17-year-old female passenger from Littleport suffered serious head injuries. She is being treated at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge.
The driver, a 22-year-old male from Littleport, suffered a dislocated elbow and was treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
The front seat passenger, a 24-year-old female from Littleport, sustained a broken arm and was also taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital for treatment.
Officers investigating the collision would like to hear from witnesses to the incident or from anyone travelling along the stretch of road at approximately 3.30am on Friday morning.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 4 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
- 9 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
- 10 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
Those with information are asked to contact Pc Paul White at Swaffham Road Policing on 0845 456 4567.