Parking disruption at Ely’s Princess of Wales Hospital to enable work on gas pipe
- Credit: Archant
Parking at Ely’s Princess of Wales Hospital will be disrupted later this month when essential work is carried out to replace a gas pipe and main.
About 20 spaces will be lost each day for one week from Monday January 25 to 29 at the far end of the back car park.
In addition, there will be large lorries accessing the site at the beginning of the week.
A spokesman for the hospital said: “We are asking all staff and visitors wherever possible, to make alternative arrangements for any visit, ie car sharing, public transport, taxis and allow extra time prior to any appointment as they may need to park further away.
“Please park with care and consideration for local residents if parking in public streets. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but will endeavour to minimise the disruption where possible.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information about parking at the hospital, please contact: Gillian Leeper, estates site manager, Princess of Wales Hospital (POW) contact: 01353-652056 or via Email: email@example.com
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely