THE parish council met on July 10 in the village hall. A response has been submitted to East Cambridgeshire District Council s Consultation on the Local Development Framework. Within the consultation response, it was suggested that the Manor Farm building
THE parish council met on July 10 in the village hall.
A response has been submitted to East Cambridgeshire District Council's Consultation on the Local Development Framework. Within the consultation response, it was suggested that the Manor Farm buildings be taken out of the development envelope for Mepal.
Mrs Stazicker reported on the meeting which took place with residents of Laurel Close on May 9 regarding the parking problems within the area. The meeting was very useful and showed that the problems were less pressing than originally believed.
Options have been investigated and a further letter will be sent to residents to gauge their opinions.
You may also want to watch:
A letter has been received from Cambridgeshire County Council regarding the jointly-funded minor highways improvements scheme 2007/8. It is agreed that two schemes will be entered, to provide speed reduction measures in Witcham Road and in Laurel Close.
Mrs Stazicker reported on the progress of the projects to provide a pavilion and drainage on the recreation field. By effect the necessary legal relationship.
- 1 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 2 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 5 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 8 Village-wide pyjama day raises £1,600 for Cambridge's new children’s hospital
- 9 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 10 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
The next meeting is on August 14 in the village hall at 7.30pm.