THE parish council met on July 10 in the village hall. A response has been submitted to East Cambridgeshire District Council s Consultation on the Local Development Framework. Within the consultation response, it was suggested that the Manor Farm building
THE parish council met on July 10 in the village hall.
A response has been submitted to East Cambridgeshire District Council's Consultation on the Local Development Framework. Within the consultation response, it was suggested that the Manor Farm buildings be taken out of the development envelope for Mepal.
Mrs Stazicker reported on the meeting which took place with residents of Laurel Close on May 9 regarding the parking problems within the area. The meeting was very useful and showed that the problems were less pressing than originally believed.
Options have been investigated and a further letter will be sent to residents to gauge their opinions.
You may also want to watch:
A letter has been received from Cambridgeshire County Council regarding the jointly-funded minor highways improvements scheme 2007/8. It is agreed that two schemes will be entered, to provide speed reduction measures in Witcham Road and in Laurel Close.
Mrs Stazicker reported on the progress of the projects to provide a pavilion and drainage on the recreation field. By effect the necessary legal relationship.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
The next meeting is on August 14 in the village hall at 7.30pm.