THE parish council met on July 10 in the village hall. A response has been submitted to East Cambridgeshire District Council s Consultation on the Local Development Framework. Within the consultation response, it was suggested that the Manor Farm building
THE parish council met on July 10 in the village hall.
A response has been submitted to East Cambridgeshire District Council's Consultation on the Local Development Framework. Within the consultation response, it was suggested that the Manor Farm buildings be taken out of the development envelope for Mepal.
Mrs Stazicker reported on the meeting which took place with residents of Laurel Close on May 9 regarding the parking problems within the area. The meeting was very useful and showed that the problems were less pressing than originally believed.
Options have been investigated and a further letter will be sent to residents to gauge their opinions.
A letter has been received from Cambridgeshire County Council regarding the jointly-funded minor highways improvements scheme 2007/8. It is agreed that two schemes will be entered, to provide speed reduction measures in Witcham Road and in Laurel Close.
Mrs Stazicker reported on the progress of the projects to provide a pavilion and drainage on the recreation field. By effect the necessary legal relationship.
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 3 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 4 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
- 5 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 6 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 7 ‘It’s been like this for 11 months’ - woman’s assisted refuse collection failure
- 8 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 9 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 10 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
The next meeting is on August 14 in the village hall at 7.30pm.