On Friday, October 6, chairman May Gillett welcomed members to the Over-Sixties Club. The club song was sung and birthday chocolates were given out. The 49 Club winner was Betty Green, who received £40. The competition was a pretty glass, judged by Doree
On Friday, October 6, chairman May Gillett welcomed members to the Over-Sixties Club.
The club song was sung and birthday chocolates were given out.
The 49 Club winner was Betty Green, who received £40.
The competition was a pretty glass, judged by Doreen Arnold.
You may also want to watch:
Next competition will be a fancy tin.
Due to the cancellation of the Marshland Singers, the entertainment was bingo.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
At our next meeting, members can hear Stewart Clements, singing and playing the keyboard. Mrs Banyard and Mrs Newton served teas.
In charge of teas at the next meeting will be Mrs Fox and Mrs Manthorpe.
We are always looking for new members. Meetings are on alternate Fridays, commencing at 2pm at the village hall.
INFO: Please feel free to call in without obligation. A warm welcome is assured. Annual fee is £4. Telephone May Gillett on 01353 860947 for enquiries.