Our bridal fayre is a bit of all white . . .
THE first bridal fayre hosted by the Ely Standard was a fantastic success as dozens of exhibitors shared their ideas for that special big day. Visitors poured into the Hayward Theatre at Ely s King s School, on Sunday, to learn tips from the trade on how
THE first bridal fayre hosted by the Ely Standard was a fantastic success as dozens of exhibitors shared their ideas for that special big day.
Visitors poured into the Hayward Theatre at Ely's King's School, on Sunday, to learn tips from the trade on how to plan the perfect wedding.
The Standard gathered together the best people in the district to shed light on every aspect of the day from sending out the invitations to organising a photograph for a permanent record of the occasion.
Astarte Brides and Clarkes Menswear, of Littleport, showed off their special collections from bridal dresses to the best man's suit.
You may also want to watch:
Midas Bridal Cars and the Bouquet Carriage Company were on hand to offer cars to get you to the church on time and there were ideas for bouquets, balloons and gifts.
Whether to organise a formal top hat and tails wedding or a simpler event, where to hold the wedding reception and who will provide the wine were all answered by our experts.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
Ely Standard advertising team leader Simon Rutt said: "It was a fantastic success - the event of the year so far.
"We were delighted with the response. Every exhibitor had plenty of interest.