Open event at new 200 homes Redrow site at King’s Meadow in Ely
- Credit: Archant
A £6 million investment has seen 200 new family homes built on land at King’s Meadow in Ely.
Housebuilder Redrow held an open event this weekend for buyers to look around two four-bedroom homes.
Mayor of Ely Mike Rouse was present and joined by members of East Cambridgeshire District Council’s planning team.
He said: “I am really impressed with the speed of the development after gaining planning permission only a year ago.”
Redrow’s Heritage Collection homes are inspired by the 1930s Arts & Crafts movement, and feature porches, large bay windows and hipped roofs.
You may also want to watch:
Kerry McCoubrey, sales director at Redrow Eastern, said: “Our King’s Meadow development is in a fantastic location in the cathedral city of Ely.
“Opening our show homes is a great opportunity to show interested buyers the quality and finish of a Redrow home first-hand.”
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
The homes at King’s Meadow start at £399,995 and can also be purchased using Help to Buy.
To find out more about the available home visits www.redrow.co.uk/kings-meadow or call 01353 383244.