Open event at new 200 homes Redrow site at King’s Meadow in Ely
- Credit: Archant
A £6 million investment has seen 200 new family homes built on land at King’s Meadow in Ely.
Housebuilder Redrow held an open event this weekend for buyers to look around two four-bedroom homes.
Mayor of Ely Mike Rouse was present and joined by members of East Cambridgeshire District Council’s planning team.
He said: “I am really impressed with the speed of the development after gaining planning permission only a year ago.”
Redrow’s Heritage Collection homes are inspired by the 1930s Arts & Crafts movement, and feature porches, large bay windows and hipped roofs.
You may also want to watch:
Kerry McCoubrey, sales director at Redrow Eastern, said: “Our King’s Meadow development is in a fantastic location in the cathedral city of Ely.
“Opening our show homes is a great opportunity to show interested buyers the quality and finish of a Redrow home first-hand.”
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 8 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 9 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 10 Care home still 'requires improvement'
The homes at King’s Meadow start at £399,995 and can also be purchased using Help to Buy.
To find out more about the available home visits www.redrow.co.uk/kings-meadow or call 01353 383244.