One week left to buy discounted tickets for Cambridgeshire’s first 5k Colour Dash
- Credit: Archant
There is one week left for those wishing to buy early bird tickets to take part in Cambridgeshire’s first East Anglian Children’s Hospices (EACH) Colour Dash.
Colour dashes see participants race around a 5km course as they are showered with clouds of coloured powder – creating impressive multi-coloured results.
Tickets for the run on the grounds of King’s Ely on Saturday August 13 are currently at a discounted rate, which is set to end on Wednesday June 22.
EACH Cambridgeshire Community Fundraiser, Peter Law, is excited to finally welcome the race to the county. He said: “We are thrilled to be launching tickets for our Cambridgeshire Colour Dash. These events are such an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
“It’s not a race, you can run, jog or walk the 5km route – just be prepared to be covered in colourful powered paint by our Colour Pirates!”
You may also want to watch:
Prices are as follows:
Adult (16 and over): £17.50 (Full price £20)
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
Child (5 to 15): £7.50 (Full price £10)
Under 5s: FREE
Family: £40 (Full price £45)
Team (10 people): £155 (Full price £170)
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families. All the funds raised at this event will go towards providing these vital services.
To book your place, visit www.each.org.uk/colour-dashes or contact the Cambridgeshire Fundraising Team on 01223 204 916.