One man crime wave jailed
AN Ely man who police described as a one man crime wave has been jailed. Adam Bishop Bridges, 19, of Christopher Tye Close in Ely was handed a two-and a half year sentence at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday, after admitting to more than 200 offences ov
AN Ely man who police described as a "one man crime wave" has been jailed.
Adam Bishop Bridges, 19, of Christopher Tye Close in Ely was handed a two-and a half year sentence at Cambridge Crown Court on Friday, after admitting to more than 200 offences over the past three years.
Bishop Bridges committed 76 burglaries and 70 vehicle thefts across East Cambridgeshire in three years.
Detective Sergeant Mark Baker said he was "delighted" at the sentence. "Bridges was a one-man crime wave," he added.
You may also want to watch:
"We are delighted with this result which will hopefully reassure people in Ely that crimes of this kind will not be tolerated.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told