One-man Cats parody coming to Cambs after sell-out success
- Credit: Supplied
A one-man Cats-themed parody show is coming to Cambridgeshire following a five-star sell-out success in theatres across London.
Linus Karp’s "how to live a jellicle life: life lessons from the 2019 hit movie musical 'cats'” is coming to Town and Gown in Cambridge on June 25 and 26.
“It's a silly, queer and ridiculous one-man comedy show,” said Linus. “After two sold out runs in the jellicle show is going on tour!
“A show that provides a jellicle discussion about the jellicle aspects of the jellicle cats in 'Cats' and how you can apply them to your life in order to make it truly jellicle.
“Expect jellicle laughs, jellicle dance and a very jellicle PowerPoint presentation.
You may also want to watch:
A Jellicle is a cat, specifically a scruffy type of cat that was first introduced in T. S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats published in 1939.
According to The Guradian, Linus’ show is full of “too many penis jokes”.
To buy tickets, visit: www.linuskarp.com/
- 1 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 2 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 3 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 4 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 7 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 8 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
- 9 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 10 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school