Officers confiscate hundreds of pounds worth of cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Police seized hundreds of pounds worth of cannabis in separate incidents in East Cambridgeshire, on Sunday.
Officers were carrying out patrols in Burwell following a recent spate of burglaries, when they stopped a car at about 9.40pm.
They carried out a search of the vehicle and discovered £150 worth of cannabis - which was subsequently seized.
At about 1.20pm, police carried out a raid at a house in The Butts, in Soham.
Cannabis was discovered, along with 10 small plants.
You may also want to watch:
A 49-year-old man, from Ely, was issued a caution for the production of cannabis contrary to section 49 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 3 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 8 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 9 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 10 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’