Officers confiscate hundreds of pounds worth of cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Police seized hundreds of pounds worth of cannabis in separate incidents in East Cambridgeshire, on Sunday.
Officers were carrying out patrols in Burwell following a recent spate of burglaries, when they stopped a car at about 9.40pm.
They carried out a search of the vehicle and discovered £150 worth of cannabis - which was subsequently seized.
At about 1.20pm, police carried out a raid at a house in The Butts, in Soham.
Cannabis was discovered, along with 10 small plants.
You may also want to watch:
A 49-year-old man, from Ely, was issued a caution for the production of cannabis contrary to section 49 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 9 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 10 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening