Do you know this man? He attacked four off-duty police officers in Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Four off-duty police officers were assaulted in Cambridge – with one hospitalised after being knocked unconscious.
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they want to speak to in connection with the incident on May 29.
The two men and two women were out together when they noticed a man assault a member of the public in Market Square at about 11pm.
The group attempted to intervene but the man turned on them, knocking one of the men unconscious - which resulted in him being taken to hospital.
He assaulted the others leaving them with cuts and bruises to their faces.
You may also want to watch:
None were seriously injured.
The man made off and got into a taxi.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
DC Katie Housham said: "We would urge members of the public to look at this image and contact police if they have any information."
Anyone with any information should call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 35/37245/19