Obituary - Kathleen Emily Jordan
KATH Jordan, of Little Downham, died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King s Lynn, on January 1, aged 93. Born in Little Downham, Kath worked in the Command Ordinance Depot in Ely and later married Reg, who passed away in March 1986. She enjoyed travel
KATH Jordan, of Little Downham, died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, on January 1, aged 93.
Born in Little Downham, Kath worked in the Command Ordinance Depot in
Ely and later married Reg, who passed away in March 1986.
She enjoyed travel and social events and was a long-term member of Little Downham Good Companions Club. Mrs Jordan was also a keen gardener and loved flowers. Her family and friends were always a source of comfort to her.
You may also want to watch:
She is survived by her two sons Tim, of Pymoor, and Tony, of Little Downham, and her three grandchildren.
The funeral took place on January 15 at St Leonard's Church and the service was led by the Rev Pauline Scott.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse