Three-course dinner where ‘clothes are optional’ is coming to Cambridgeshire this chilly winter season
A daring dinner experience, where clothes are optional, is coming to Cambridgeshire this cold winter season.
The risky culinary event, organised by the Eastern Region of British Naturism, takes place in Whittlesford on Saturday, January 25.
Attendees are allowed to wear the least amount of clothes they feel comfortable and those not wearing any are asked to bring a towel to sit on.
Ian Beeby, meal organiser, said: "This means you don't have to think about what to wear, just wear the least clothes you are comfortable with or maybe even none.
"This is a fun event with a quiz but the main emphasis is for people to relax and enjoy themselves with nothing to judge people by.
You may also want to watch:
"Naturists are very friendly sociable normal people. The only way you can find out about who they are and meet others nearby is by talking to them.
The meal has a soup starter then a meat dish with a vegan option and a choice of desserts. The village has transport links for those in cars or on the train.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 5 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 6 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 9 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
Mr Beeby added: "A shuttle lift can be arranged from the station if arranged in advance.
"Other events have been held around the country, but this is the first one near Cambridge."
Tickets, which are limited to 100 people, can be purchased via: www.tickettailor.com/events/britishnaturism/318613