North Pole Cambridge is back and you could win a family ticket and be there for free
- Credit: Archant
The North Pole Cambridge will be back this winter and you could be there for free.
The Cambs Times, Ely Standard and Wisbech Standard has teamed up with the organisers to give away three family tickets – worth £41 each - to visit the popular attraction in December and the first week of January.
Tickets are now on sale and visitors can skate on the all-weather rink from November 17 until January 6, 2019.
The UK’s most stylish ice rink is nestled amongst the trees at Parker’s Piece in the heart of Cambridge and is perfect for all ages and skating abilities. This year the spacious rink features a clear polygon roof, offering skaters an unforgettable experience while gliding under the sun, moon and stars – and whatever the weather.
The North Pole Cambridge is home to a wide selection of funfair entertainment and amusements to keep the whole family occupied. There is also a seasonal array of food and drinks available at the cosy undercover Alpine Cabin Bar to enjoy throughout the skating season.
You may also want to watch:
The rink is open every day, except Christmas Day, from 12pm to 9pm on weekdays, and from 11am on weekends.
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 10 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket, just answer this question.
What is the name of the Cambridge park where the ice rink is based?
Answers should be sent to: The Cambs Times, 93 Audmoor House, PE15 LH, March or email: email@example.com.
All entries must be emailed or, if by post, include an email address or daytime telephone number so we can contact winners.
Closing date is November 28.