North Pole Cambridge is back and you could win a family ticket and be there for free
- Credit: Archant
The North Pole Cambridge will be back this winter and you could be there for free.
The Cambs Times, Ely Standard and Wisbech Standard has teamed up with the organisers to give away three family tickets – worth £41 each - to visit the popular attraction in December and the first week of January.
Tickets are now on sale and visitors can skate on the all-weather rink from November 17 until January 6, 2019.
The UK’s most stylish ice rink is nestled amongst the trees at Parker’s Piece in the heart of Cambridge and is perfect for all ages and skating abilities. This year the spacious rink features a clear polygon roof, offering skaters an unforgettable experience while gliding under the sun, moon and stars – and whatever the weather.
The North Pole Cambridge is home to a wide selection of funfair entertainment and amusements to keep the whole family occupied. There is also a seasonal array of food and drinks available at the cosy undercover Alpine Cabin Bar to enjoy throughout the skating season.
The rink is open every day, except Christmas Day, from 12pm to 9pm on weekdays, and from 11am on weekends.
For more information and to book tickets, visit www.thenorthpolecambridge.co.uk
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket, just answer this question.
What is the name of the Cambridge park where the ice rink is based?
Answers should be sent to: The Cambs Times, 93 Audmoor House, PE15 LH, March or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must be emailed or, if by post, include an email address or daytime telephone number so we can contact winners.
Closing date is November 28.