Nightclub robbery sparks police appeal
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information after an armed robbery at a nightclub in Cambridge.
The incident happened at The Fez Club, Market Passage, today at about 5am (Wednesday).
Two members of staff were waiting for deliveries when they were threatened by a man in a balaclava. The man made off with some cash in the direction of Market Street.
The man was wearing a balaclava and dark clothing and is described as 5’10” and medium build.
Detective Inspector Mark Newman, investigating, said: “I would ask people who may have seen this incident this morning or has any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
“We have officers in the area hunting for this man and are doing everything we can to find him.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 4 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 9 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 10 Heroin dealer kept machete at home