Nightclub robbery sparks police appeal
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are appealing for information after an armed robbery at a nightclub in Cambridge.
The incident happened at The Fez Club, Market Passage, today at about 5am (Wednesday).
Two members of staff were waiting for deliveries when they were threatened by a man in a balaclava. The man made off with some cash in the direction of Market Street.
The man was wearing a balaclava and dark clothing and is described as 5’10” and medium build.
Detective Inspector Mark Newman, investigating, said: “I would ask people who may have seen this incident this morning or has any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
“We have officers in the area hunting for this man and are doing everything we can to find him.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 9 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 10 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire