Night at the Musicals raises money for charities
- Credit: Archant
A cast of 13 performed a musical showcase in Soham last week in aid of two charities.
Money raised from the concert will be split between Naomi Porter’s place at LMST and the YMCA Cambridge.
Cast member Naomi Porter, who is going to drama school in London in October, said it was a lovely evening.
“It went better than I think any of us could have expected,” she said.
“More than 150 people turned up and it was a lovely night.
You may also want to watch:
“We’d like to say a special thank you to The Brook in Soham because they gave us the venue and we appreciate all the support they have given us.”
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut