Man who died in HGV crash on the A10 at Waterbeach is named
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the man who died in a collision involving two HGVs on the A10 at Waterbeach earlier this month.
Nigel Goodwin, 52, of Hungtindon Road, Lolworth died as a result of his injuries last Wednesday (May 20).
Paying tribute, his family said: “He was a loving husband and a wonderful dad he will be very sadly missed by everyone who knew him.”
Emergency services were called to the collision on Thursday May 14 at around 10.30am. Mr Goodwin, one of the drivers, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
Police are appealing for information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the vehicles driving prior to the collision, or who has dashcam footage of the collision, is asked to call 101, quoting incident 93 of 14 May.
Alternatively, you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station