NHS: Services move from Horse Fair
THE heralded move from the Horse Fair Clinic at Wisbech took place in December 2005. East Cambridgeshire and Fenland Primary Care Trust would like to extend a warm welcome to all service users old and new, to the smart, purpose-built, premises located at
THE heralded move from the Horse Fair Clinic at Wisbech took place in December 2005. East Cambridgeshire and Fenland Primary Care Trust would like to extend a warm welcome to all service users old and new, to the smart, purpose-built, premises located at 27 St Augustine's Road, Wisbech, next door to the North Cambridgeshire Hospital.
All services previously provided at the Horse Fair have now moved in to the new building, together with the integrated team of health and social care managers and district nurses.
To ensure continuity, the telephone numbers from the Horse Fair Clinic to the new building have been retained. Staff can be contacted via the numbers service users already hold for the individual services.
The following services are available to the public: Baby clinic (for further details regarding days and times please contact the main reception), contraception and sexual health service (01945 488006), Monday - young persons (under 25s) 3:30-5:30pm, Tuesday (no age limit) 6-8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Accordingly the health visitors, school nurses, occupational therapists, paediatric services, podiatrists, Fenland child and adolescent mental health service, community dental service and community drug team - Fenland, can all be contacted via their existing numbers.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely