NHS road show rolls into Ely
Do you need advice on local health care services? Then visit the NHS road show as it rolls into Ely Market Place tomorrow (Thursday) between 8.30am and 3pm.
The PALS - Patient Advice and Liaison Service - road show is a completely confidential service to help patients, carers and members of the public who need advice, have concerns, or who are not sure where to turn for help.
*Advises and supports patients and their carers
*Provides information on NHS services
You may also want to watch:
*Listens to your concerns and suggestions
*Helps sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Energy provider hopes green approach can take gardening by storm
Sue Last, Assistant Director of Patient Experience and Public Engagement at NHS Cambridgeshire said: “The PALS team is here to help members of the public.
“I would encourage people to use PALS because they can help you make the most of your local services.”
If you miss the Ely date, the PALS road show will be in Chatteris on May 20; March on June 1 and Wisbech on June 16.