NHS road show rolls into Ely
Do you need advice on local health care services? Then visit the NHS road show as it rolls into Ely Market Place tomorrow (Thursday) between 8.30am and 3pm.
The PALS - Patient Advice and Liaison Service - road show is a completely confidential service to help patients, carers and members of the public who need advice, have concerns, or who are not sure where to turn for help.
*Advises and supports patients and their carers
*Provides information on NHS services
*Listens to your concerns and suggestions
*Helps sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 4 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 5 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Platinum Jubilee: The Queen's visits to Cambridgeshire in pictures
- 8 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
- 9 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 10 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
Sue Last, Assistant Director of Patient Experience and Public Engagement at NHS Cambridgeshire said: “The PALS team is here to help members of the public.
“I would encourage people to use PALS because they can help you make the most of your local services.”
If you miss the Ely date, the PALS road show will be in Chatteris on May 20; March on June 1 and Wisbech on June 16.