NHS road show rolls into Ely
Do you need advice on local health care services? Then visit the NHS road show as it rolls into Ely Market Place tomorrow (Thursday) between 8.30am and 3pm.
The PALS - Patient Advice and Liaison Service - road show is a completely confidential service to help patients, carers and members of the public who need advice, have concerns, or who are not sure where to turn for help.
*Advises and supports patients and their carers
*Provides information on NHS services
You may also want to watch:
*Listens to your concerns and suggestions
*Helps sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
Sue Last, Assistant Director of Patient Experience and Public Engagement at NHS Cambridgeshire said: “The PALS team is here to help members of the public.
“I would encourage people to use PALS because they can help you make the most of your local services.”
If you miss the Ely date, the PALS road show will be in Chatteris on May 20; March on June 1 and Wisbech on June 16.