NHS road show rolls into Ely
Do you need advice on local health care services? Then visit the NHS road show as it rolls into Ely Market Place tomorrow (Thursday) between 8.30am and 3pm.
The PALS - Patient Advice and Liaison Service - road show is a completely confidential service to help patients, carers and members of the public who need advice, have concerns, or who are not sure where to turn for help.
*Advises and supports patients and their carers
*Provides information on NHS services
You may also want to watch:
*Listens to your concerns and suggestions
*Helps sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash
Sue Last, Assistant Director of Patient Experience and Public Engagement at NHS Cambridgeshire said: “The PALS team is here to help members of the public.
“I would encourage people to use PALS because they can help you make the most of your local services.”
If you miss the Ely date, the PALS road show will be in Chatteris on May 20; March on June 1 and Wisbech on June 16.