NHS road show rolls into Ely
Do you need advice on local health care services? Then visit the NHS road show as it rolls into Ely Market Place tomorrow (Thursday) between 8.30am and 3pm.
The PALS - Patient Advice and Liaison Service - road show is a completely confidential service to help patients, carers and members of the public who need advice, have concerns, or who are not sure where to turn for help.
*Advises and supports patients and their carers
*Provides information on NHS services
*Listens to your concerns and suggestions
*Helps sort out problems quickly on your behalf.
- 1 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’
Sue Last, Assistant Director of Patient Experience and Public Engagement at NHS Cambridgeshire said: “The PALS team is here to help members of the public.
“I would encourage people to use PALS because they can help you make the most of your local services.”
If you miss the Ely date, the PALS road show will be in Chatteris on May 20; March on June 1 and Wisbech on June 16.