Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Angela Smith/The Jockey Club Live
Newmarket Nights has made a welcome return following the coronavirus crisis - can you spot yourself in our gallery from last night's event?
The events, running at Newmarket Racecourse throughout the summer, allow people to dress up glamorously for an evening of racing, followed by some music from leading stars.
Even before the Troublemaker and Army of Two singer wowed the crowds, this gallery shows people clearly enjoying being back at public events after so many were cancelled in 2020 due to the coronavirus crisis.
Despite some wet and windy weather, ladies and gentlemen donned posh suits and frocks for the occasion - even if an umbrella or two was needed.
Jess Glynne, Rick Astley and McFly all set to take to the Newmarket stage this summer.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming 2021 concerts.
You can find more information on the Newmarket Racecourse website.
You may also want to watch:
Newmarket Nights organisers have already announced The Script and Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics for next summer.
- 1 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Florist's 'service with a smile' marks first year of triumph
- 4 Lucky escape for driver who 'lost control' of car
- 5 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Military teenager to star on national podcast
- 10 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’