New role for council
deputy chief executive THE deputy chief executive of the district council is to be seconded to South Cambridgeshire District Council in a bid to alleviate the struggling authority s woes. Cecilia Tredget, who has spent nine years at East Cambridgeshire D
deputy chief executive
THE deputy chief executive of the district council is to be seconded to South Cambridgeshire District Council in a bid to alleviate the struggling authority's woes.
Cecilia Tredget, who has spent nine years at East Cambridgeshire District Council, will be taking forward a seven point action plan designed to re-establish confidence and improve performance at South Cambridgeshire.
Ms Tredget said: "In my role, I will be using my experience to ensure the Council delivers on its priorities and listens to what those who live and work in the district want.
You may also want to watch:
"This is a huge challenge but I am confident that with the help of councillors and staff at South Cambridgeshire we will make the improvements the people of the area expect and deserve.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'