New role for council
deputy chief executive THE deputy chief executive of the district council is to be seconded to South Cambridgeshire District Council in a bid to alleviate the struggling authority s woes. Cecilia Tredget, who has spent nine years at East Cambridgeshire D
deputy chief executive
THE deputy chief executive of the district council is to be seconded to South Cambridgeshire District Council in a bid to alleviate the struggling authority's woes.
Cecilia Tredget, who has spent nine years at East Cambridgeshire District Council, will be taking forward a seven point action plan designed to re-establish confidence and improve performance at South Cambridgeshire.
Ms Tredget said: "In my role, I will be using my experience to ensure the Council delivers on its priorities and listens to what those who live and work in the district want.
"This is a huge challenge but I am confident that with the help of councillors and staff at South Cambridgeshire we will make the improvements the people of the area expect and deserve.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 3 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 4 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 5 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you