New ‘pop-up’ shop set for Ely’s Market Place
- Credit: Archant
An independent clothing retailer is to move into a shop in Ely that has sat empty for more than a year.
Gun Hill, which sells men’s and women’s clothing, is opening a ‘pop-up’ shop in Ely’s Market Place, in the unit formerly occupied by camping and outdoor specialist Milletts.
Gun Hill, started in 1994, has four outlets across East Anglia; in Burnham Market, Saffron Walden, Holt and Southwold.
Its Ely store will open for a trial period of three months and, if it proves to be successful, the business could take on a more permanent footing in the city.
The store is scheduled to open on April 5.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: visit www.gunhill.co.uk
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 4 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 8 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 9 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack