New ‘pop-up’ shop set for Ely’s Market Place
- Credit: Archant
An independent clothing retailer is to move into a shop in Ely that has sat empty for more than a year.
Gun Hill, which sells men’s and women’s clothing, is opening a ‘pop-up’ shop in Ely’s Market Place, in the unit formerly occupied by camping and outdoor specialist Milletts.
Gun Hill, started in 1994, has four outlets across East Anglia; in Burnham Market, Saffron Walden, Holt and Southwold.
Its Ely store will open for a trial period of three months and, if it proves to be successful, the business could take on a more permanent footing in the city.
The store is scheduled to open on April 5.
INFO: visit www.gunhill.co.uk
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 4 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 5 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 8 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 9 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series