Photo exhibition to show the ‘Spirit of the Fens’ is coming to Ely Museum
- Credit: Archant
A new photo exhibition is coming to Ely Museum this Sunday (November 19) hunting the ‘Spirit of the Fens’.
The exhibition ran by local author and photographer, Terry Ward, will run all the way to Sunday February 4 2018.
Terry said: “The show features the people and the places that hold on and encourage the ‘spirit of the fens’.
“We will visit community commons, nature reserves, search for the city Fens and encounter the elusive ‘blackwaters’, in an effort to capture this engaging and magical aspect to the Fens in a single body of photographic work.
“My photographic exhibition captures many aspects of photography and distils them down to a body of work which can be seen upstairs and downstairs at Ely Museum.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the exhibition visit: www.twardpw.co.uk or email: email@example.com
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut