New nursery welcomes parents to open day
- Credit: Archant
A new nursery in Wilburton hosted an open day, on Saturday.
Carolyn Evans and her team at Wilburton Beach Babies threw open their doors for parents and young ones to look around their new premises, in Stretham Road.
The nursery was launched at the start of January and will be able to cater for 38 children aged between 10months and four years when the development is complete.
The nursery is set in an acre of grounds and boasts a secure garden. When complete the facility will also have a messy play room and an area for outdoor-themed activities.
Ms Evans said: “Our vision is to welcome playgroups, child-minders, support groups for children with special needs and network meetings to use the room and secure outdoor area on a regular basis.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit Beach Babies on Facebook or call 01353 649675.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment