New nursery welcomes parents to open day
- Credit: Archant
A new nursery in Wilburton hosted an open day, on Saturday.
Carolyn Evans and her team at Wilburton Beach Babies threw open their doors for parents and young ones to look around their new premises, in Stretham Road.
The nursery was launched at the start of January and will be able to cater for 38 children aged between 10months and four years when the development is complete.
The nursery is set in an acre of grounds and boasts a secure garden. When complete the facility will also have a messy play room and an area for outdoor-themed activities.
Ms Evans said: “Our vision is to welcome playgroups, child-minders, support groups for children with special needs and network meetings to use the room and secure outdoor area on a regular basis.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit Beach Babies on Facebook or call 01353 649675.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 4 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 5 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 8 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 9 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 10 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall