New magazine will keep community in touch
PEOPLE in the Littleport area are about to receive the first edition of their new community magazine called Littleport Life. The purpose of the magazine is to give people and groups in the area a chance to voice their opinions. Littleport Life will also
PEOPLE in the Littleport area are about to receive the first edition of their new community magazine called Littleport Life.
The purpose of the magazine is to give people and groups in the area a chance to voice their opinions.
Littleport Life will also help the new, existing, and more isolated communities in the parish of Littleport to be aware of what there is on offer.
The magazine will be published quarterly and distributed by students from Branching Out to every household in the parish.
The group is on the look out for articles, adverts, and contributions for the second edition, and is running a competition to find a photograph to appear on the cover of the next edition.
The theme is autumn, so it could be a scene from Littleport, an autumn garden, or any other image that the word autumn conjures up.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 4 This Grade II listed Georgian home in Ely could be yours for £575,000
- 5 Replacement home not good enough says council
- 6 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 7 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 8 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 9 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
- 10 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
INFO: contact Diana Walsh at Cambridgeshire ACRE on 01353 865035 or email the editor email@example.com.