New Junior Choir Launched In Littleport
YOUNGSTERS in Littleport will be singing their hearts out in a new junior choir in the village. The choirmaster at St George s Church, Iain Harvey, along with local mum Sue Dulgarn, set up the choir last month. Mrs Dulgarn said: We are really excited. We
YOUNGSTERS in Littleport will be singing their hearts out in a new junior choir in the village.
The choirmaster at St George's Church, Iain Harvey, along with local mum Sue Dulgarn, set up the choir last month.
Mrs Dulgarn said: "We are really excited. We have nine children signed up, and hopefully we will have more soon. Our youngest member is four and the oldest at the moment is eight. The children love it. They learn a little bit of music theory and then practice a song. We are currently learning Who Put the Colours in the Rainbow, which we will sing at the Harvest Festival."
Pictured are: Mrs Dulgarn's daughters Abigail and Emily with their friend Matthew. All three attend Millfields Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
The choir meets once a week during term time, on Friday evenings, between 6pm and 7pm. Their next meeting will be on August 14.
INFO: contact Sue Dulgarn on 07748 477875 or Iain Harvey on 07788 726599.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 10 Boxer's 163-miles-in-a-month charity run raises £1,600
Picture: HELEN DRAKE