New Junior Choir In Littleport
YOUNGSTERS in Littleport will be singing their hearts out in a new junior choir in the village. The choirmaster at St George s Church, Iain Harvey, along with local mum Sue Dulgarn, set up the choir last month. Mrs Dulgarn said: We are really excited. We
YOUNGSTERS in Littleport will be singing their hearts out in a new junior choir in the village.
The choirmaster at St George's Church, Iain Harvey, along with local mum Sue Dulgarn, set up the choir last month.
Mrs Dulgarn said: "We are really excited. We have nine children signed up, and hopefully we will have more soon. Our youngest member is four and the oldest at the moment is eight. The children love it. They learn a little bit of music theory and then practice a song. We are currently learning Who Put the Colours in the Rainbow, which we will sing at the Harvest Festival."
Pictured are: Mrs Dulgarn's daughters Abigail and Emily with their friend Matthew. All three attend Millfields Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
The choir meets once a week during term time, on Friday evenings, between 6pm and 7pm. Their next meeting will be on August 14.
INFO: contact Sue Dulgarn on 07748 477875 or Iain Harvey on 07788 726599.
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 6 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
Picture: HELEN DRAKE