New Junior Choir In Littleport
YOUNGSTERS in Littleport will be singing their hearts out in a new junior choir in the village. The choirmaster at St George s Church, Iain Harvey, along with local mum Sue Dulgarn, set up the choir last month. Mrs Dulgarn said: We are really excited. We
YOUNGSTERS in Littleport will be singing their hearts out in a new junior choir in the village.
The choirmaster at St George's Church, Iain Harvey, along with local mum Sue Dulgarn, set up the choir last month.
Mrs Dulgarn said: "We are really excited. We have nine children signed up, and hopefully we will have more soon. Our youngest member is four and the oldest at the moment is eight. The children love it. They learn a little bit of music theory and then practice a song. We are currently learning Who Put the Colours in the Rainbow, which we will sing at the Harvest Festival."
Pictured are: Mrs Dulgarn's daughters Abigail and Emily with their friend Matthew. All three attend Millfields Primary School.
You may also want to watch:
The choir meets once a week during term time, on Friday evenings, between 6pm and 7pm. Their next meeting will be on August 14.
INFO: contact Sue Dulgarn on 07748 477875 or Iain Harvey on 07788 726599.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 6 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
Picture: HELEN DRAKE