New faces as Standen continues to grow
STANDEN Engineering in Ely has welcomed two new faces to its growing team.
Edward Gilbert has been appointed eastern area sales manager with responsibility for sales of Standen-Pearson potato systems and cultivation equipment products in the east of England.
Edward spent 10 years with British Sugar, within their agricultural research and development department at Bardney, and as part of the agricultural team at Wissington Factory.
He said; “I am really looking forward to the challenge ahead, getting to know the team at Standen and meeting customers old and new. It will be great to be involved in the agricultural industry once again.”
Sonia Porter joins the sales team at Standen Engineering Ltd as sales administrator, bringing with her a wealth of experience.
You may also want to watch:
Sonia previously held a sales administration role at a large engineering company, followed by 10 years at Standen, in the production control office from where she has been promoted to her new role.
Sonia will be looking after a diverse range of sales and marketing related administrative functions for Standen-Pearson Ely manufactured machines.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 3 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 4 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 5 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 6 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 7 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 8 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 9 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 10 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture