New faces as Standen continues to grow
STANDEN Engineering in Ely has welcomed two new faces to its growing team.
Edward Gilbert has been appointed eastern area sales manager with responsibility for sales of Standen-Pearson potato systems and cultivation equipment products in the east of England.
Edward spent 10 years with British Sugar, within their agricultural research and development department at Bardney, and as part of the agricultural team at Wissington Factory.
He said; “I am really looking forward to the challenge ahead, getting to know the team at Standen and meeting customers old and new. It will be great to be involved in the agricultural industry once again.”
Sonia Porter joins the sales team at Standen Engineering Ltd as sales administrator, bringing with her a wealth of experience.
You may also want to watch:
Sonia previously held a sales administration role at a large engineering company, followed by 10 years at Standen, in the production control office from where she has been promoted to her new role.
Sonia will be looking after a diverse range of sales and marketing related administrative functions for Standen-Pearson Ely manufactured machines.
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 8 Campaigning for those excluded from government Covid support
- 9 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer