New computer kit
Jim Paice MP presented five schools with new computer equipment last week at Tesco Ely. The equipment was paid for by the store s Computers for Schools initiative. The Wetheralls School in Soham, Ely St John s School, Robert Arkenstall Primary School in
Jim Paice MP presented five schools with new computer equipment last week at Tesco Ely.
The equipment was paid for by the store's Computers for Schools initiative.
The Wetheralls School in Soham, Ely St John's School, Robert Arkenstall Primary School in Haddenham, Little Thetford Primary School and St Mary's Junior School in Ely all benefited from new personal computers, a laptop and a digital microscope.
Mr Paice said: "All those people who collected vouchers from Tesco stores and donated them to local schools will be delighted that their efforts have resulted in some great new computer equipment for pupils."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Paice is pictured with Tesco store manager Michael Greener with some of the children to benefit from the Computers for Schools campaign. Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines