Networking group for Ely businesswomen launches this month
- Credit: Archant
A new networking group has been launched for Ely businesswomen.
The group will start with a free meeting on Tuesday January 30 from 10.30am until 12noon at the Lamb Hotel, Ely.
The event will be free to attend with refreshments and cake provided by the event’s
sponsor, Ward Gethin Archer solicitors.
East Anglian Women In Business has been created by Sarah Fairbrother, Ward Gethin Archer director and family law solicitor, to provide a local forum where fellow business
You may also want to watch:
women can meet, interact and support each other in developing their business and careers.
Sarah said: “Our launch meeting will give everyone the chance to introduce themselves and
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
what it is they do, as well as network to form strong links with other local women in an
informal, friendly and non-pressurised setting.
Other EABIW networking groups are currently being set up in Chatteris, King’s Lynn,
Dereham and Heacham. Sarah continued.
“I recognise that outside of Cambridge and Norwich there are very few networking opportunities in the local smaller towns, especially for women who may feel intimidated by attending these size of events.”
Anyone wishing to attend the first meeting should RSVP by visiting www.eawib.co.uk