Networking group for Ely businesswomen launches this month
- Credit: Archant
A new networking group has been launched for Ely businesswomen.
The group will start with a free meeting on Tuesday January 30 from 10.30am until 12noon at the Lamb Hotel, Ely.
The event will be free to attend with refreshments and cake provided by the event’s
sponsor, Ward Gethin Archer solicitors.
East Anglian Women In Business has been created by Sarah Fairbrother, Ward Gethin Archer director and family law solicitor, to provide a local forum where fellow business
women can meet, interact and support each other in developing their business and careers.
Sarah said: “Our launch meeting will give everyone the chance to introduce themselves and
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 4 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 5 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 6 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 7 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 8 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 9 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
what it is they do, as well as network to form strong links with other local women in an
informal, friendly and non-pressurised setting.
Other EABIW networking groups are currently being set up in Chatteris, King’s Lynn,
Dereham and Heacham. Sarah continued.
“I recognise that outside of Cambridge and Norwich there are very few networking opportunities in the local smaller towns, especially for women who may feel intimidated by attending these size of events.”
Anyone wishing to attend the first meeting should RSVP by visiting www.eawib.co.uk