Netmums are full of praise for innovative Ely dad
ELY dad Richard Crozier is celebrating after his class for pre-school children was voted the very best in the whole of South and East Cambridgeshire.
The CookieTots class sees children create easy-to-make recipes then joining in with music, games and activities based around preparing and enjoying food. The class won the top prize in the national awards from the UK’s biggest parenting site, Netmums.com.
The group beat off competition from many other classes in the area and will be listed as the region’s best on the Netmums website.
The class runs at 10am on Tuesdays at the Ely Methodist Church. Mums praised the class for being great fun, an excellent learning experience and the highlight of their children’s week.
Dad-of-two Richard, from Ely, will now receive a certificate from his local Netmums Editor so he can proudly display his award.
Jubilant Richard, 34, said: “I’m really delighted our class has been crowned the best in this half of Cambridgeshire. The Netmums award means so much as it’s voted for by the parents. I absolutely love running the class and it’s fantastic to know the parents and children enjoy it as much as I do.
Netmums founder Siobhan Freegard, added: “Pre-school classes are one of the very best ways to bond with your child and provide hours of fun for all the family. We were very impressed by the high standard of classes in South and East Cambridgeshire but Richard?s Cookie Tots class was a worthy winner.”
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 3 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 7 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 8 GP surgery 'failing' us says Labour
- 9 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 10 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
For more information, please contact Richard Crozier on 07867 797831, e: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kiddycook.co.uk/cambridge)