Netmums are full of praise for innovative Ely dad
ELY dad Richard Crozier is celebrating after his class for pre-school children was voted the very best in the whole of South and East Cambridgeshire.
The CookieTots class sees children create easy-to-make recipes then joining in with music, games and activities based around preparing and enjoying food. The class won the top prize in the national awards from the UK’s biggest parenting site, Netmums.com.
The group beat off competition from many other classes in the area and will be listed as the region’s best on the Netmums website.
The class runs at 10am on Tuesdays at the Ely Methodist Church. Mums praised the class for being great fun, an excellent learning experience and the highlight of their children’s week.
Dad-of-two Richard, from Ely, will now receive a certificate from his local Netmums Editor so he can proudly display his award.
You may also want to watch:
Jubilant Richard, 34, said: “I’m really delighted our class has been crowned the best in this half of Cambridgeshire. The Netmums award means so much as it’s voted for by the parents. I absolutely love running the class and it’s fantastic to know the parents and children enjoy it as much as I do.
Netmums founder Siobhan Freegard, added: “Pre-school classes are one of the very best ways to bond with your child and provide hours of fun for all the family. We were very impressed by the high standard of classes in South and East Cambridgeshire but Richard?s Cookie Tots class was a worthy winner.”
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest
For more information, please contact Richard Crozier on 07867 797831, e: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kiddycook.co.uk/cambridge)