Cambridge University students strip and pose naked for calendar shoot in aid of charity
- Credit: Archant
Daring students at one of Cambridgeshire’s universities have posed naked for a calendar photoshoot in a bid to raise charity cash.
Sports club members at Cambridge University have released their 2021 ‘Cambridge Blues Naked Calendar’ to raise money for Doctors Without Borders.
The calendar features 12 outrageous images shot around the university and the city, with one taken inside one of the lecture theatres.
This isn’t the first time the Cambridge Raising and Giving society has produced a nude calendar, with previous success stories in 2017 and 2019.
Mike Thornton, photographer, said: “Shooting the 2021 RAG calendar was an unusual assignment for me.
You may also want to watch:
“Although originally started in February, two thirds of the project was shot under Covid-19 restrictions; this presented challenges.
“Models were photographed individually on location and the final images composited together over the background scene.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
“This helped create the visual look, but also allowed for social distancing.”
To buy the calendar, visit: www.cambridgebluesnakedcalendar.com/