Supporting local football is a clear choice for Ely glass firm
- Credit: Archant
An Ely business is supporting local football by sponsoring Soham Town Football Club.
N&C Glass are sponsoring the Main Stand at the Julius Martin Lane club.
Nick Flack from N&C Glass, said: “I have always enjoyed socialising at Soham Town Rangers Club. I am also a great believer, after running N&C for nearly 36 years, in giving back to the local community”.
Club chairperson Karen Preuett said: “we are ever so grateful to N&C for their support. We are always looking for new sponsors, down to sponsoring the white line.
“Our sponsorship deals are realistic and welcome anyone who might be interested in coming on board.”
You may also want to watch:
The club has a long history and the members are very proud of the welcoming, community feel it has, she added.
“As with any club, it needs sponsorship to enable it to work and indeed have the facilities for players as well as guests.”
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 8 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
There are sponsorship opportunities available for the Mereside Stand, End Stand and Julius Stand as well as match day sponsors, board adverts and programme adverts. In addition to this, you can sponsor a player.
• If you are interested in sponsoring the club, please call 01353 720732.