Musician hoping to drum up support for charity record attempt
SOHAM musician Jeremy Peake is attempting to drum up some support ahead of an upcoming world record attempt.
On Sunday, Jeremy will join 799 other drummers at EventCity in Manchester as they bid to smash the world record for the largest drum kit ensemble, doing their best to keep in time.
The current record, 582 drummers, of which Jeremy was one, was set in Birmingham back in 2009 but the Soham resident believes there is scope to go even bigger this time around.
The drummers have set themselves a target of raising �100 each for the event which would help them raise a whopping �80,000 for the MS Society.
Jeremy said: “The MS Society do great work for people with a cruel disease. If anyone would like to sponsor me, for however small an amount, all of the money will help to improve the lives of sufferers”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to sponsor Jeremy visit his donations page at: www.justgiving.com/Jeremy-Peake
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket