Musician hoping to drum up support for charity record attempt
SOHAM musician Jeremy Peake is attempting to drum up some support ahead of an upcoming world record attempt.
On Sunday, Jeremy will join 799 other drummers at EventCity in Manchester as they bid to smash the world record for the largest drum kit ensemble, doing their best to keep in time.
The current record, 582 drummers, of which Jeremy was one, was set in Birmingham back in 2009 but the Soham resident believes there is scope to go even bigger this time around.
The drummers have set themselves a target of raising �100 each for the event which would help them raise a whopping �80,000 for the MS Society.
Jeremy said: “The MS Society do great work for people with a cruel disease. If anyone would like to sponsor me, for however small an amount, all of the money will help to improve the lives of sufferers”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to sponsor Jeremy visit his donations page at: www.justgiving.com/Jeremy-Peake
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 3 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen