Another great show at a wonderful venue fast becoming one of the East Cambridgeshire’s worst kept secrets!
- Credit: Archant
It is one of the East Cambridgeshire’s worst kept secrets – the community centre that is wooing audiences for its superb facilities and amazing prodctions.
And it was at the weekend when the Beeches at Isleham staged an elaborate ‘who dunnit’ style murder mystery night.
The one night only showed played to a packed audience with 140 guests enjoying a delicious supper followed by audience questioning the possible murderers in the play.
Guests reported it as an another excellent night out “by this more than competent and growing amateur dramatic group”.
But it was also another great night for this lively East Cambs community centre that is fast getting a reputation for the quality of the shows and events staged there.
You may also want to watch:
The Beeches is now in its third year and increasingly being used by the people of Isleham and surrounding villages.
The dreams and aspirations of community volunteers who turned a possibility into a reality is finding new audiences and new growing support and going over and above expectations.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor