Motorcyclist who was killed in a collision near Haddenham yesterday has been named.
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist who was killed in a collision near Haddenham yesterday has been named.
Michael Hamilton, 50, of Villa Road, Benfleet, Essex, died at the scene of the collision on the A1123.
The driver of the Mitsubishi Shogun, a man from Fordham, was not injured.
Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101
Mr Hamilton was secretary and vice chairman of a motorcycle training group that was formed in 1982.
You may also want to watch:
Its motto is “promoting excellence in motorcycling” through training.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation