More Court Watch
Heroin hearing is adjourned ELY woman Chandra Earwaker has been charged with possessing heroin in the city on February 9. Earwaker, 42, of New Barns Road, had her case adjourned for a week by Ely magistrates on Thursday. Charge denied A CHARGE of careles
Heroin hearing is adjourned
ELY woman Chandra Earwaker has been charged with possessing heroin in the city on February 9.
Earwaker, 42, of New Barns Road, had her case adjourned for a week by Ely magistrates on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
A CHARGE of careless driving has been denied by 30-year-old Stretham man Lee Robinson.
Robinson, of Ely Road, is alleged to have committed the offence in Short Road at Stretham on November 18, when driving a Golf TDi.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
The date of his trial is due to be fixed by Ely magistrates on May 11.
A LITTLEPORT man who admitted assaulting two police officers and destroying police equipment had his case adjourned by Ely magistrates.
Peter Lennie, 32, of Saffron Close, was accused of attacking them on March 18.
He also admitted destroying a police radio earpiece and damaging a police fleece jacket, but denied assaulting his former partner's brother Jamie Bell in Littleport on the same day.
His case was adjourned until May 2 and he was granted conditional bail.