More Court Watch
Heroin hearing is adjourned ELY woman Chandra Earwaker has been charged with possessing heroin in the city on February 9. Earwaker, 42, of New Barns Road, had her case adjourned for a week by Ely magistrates on Thursday. Charge denied A CHARGE of careles
Heroin hearing is adjourned
ELY woman Chandra Earwaker has been charged with possessing heroin in the city on February 9.
Earwaker, 42, of New Barns Road, had her case adjourned for a week by Ely magistrates on Thursday.
A CHARGE of careless driving has been denied by 30-year-old Stretham man Lee Robinson.
Robinson, of Ely Road, is alleged to have committed the offence in Short Road at Stretham on November 18, when driving a Golf TDi.
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 3 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 6 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 7 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 8 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 9 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 10 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
The date of his trial is due to be fixed by Ely magistrates on May 11.
A LITTLEPORT man who admitted assaulting two police officers and destroying police equipment had his case adjourned by Ely magistrates.
Peter Lennie, 32, of Saffron Close, was accused of attacking them on March 18.
He also admitted destroying a police radio earpiece and damaging a police fleece jacket, but denied assaulting his former partner's brother Jamie Bell in Littleport on the same day.
His case was adjourned until May 2 and he was granted conditional bail.