Men found dead in separate incidents in East Cambs are identified
TWO men who were found dead in separate incidents in East Cambs last week have been identified.
Mark Connor, a carpenter, was found hanged a member of the public behind Kingsmead Court on Saturday (August 18), just yards from his home in Padnal, Littleport.
A post-mortem examination carried out by the coroner confirmed the 24-year-old died from hanging. An inquest was opened and adjourned by the coroner for South and West Cambridgeshire David Morris on August 21.
Lewis Seymour, 31, of School Road, Heacham, Norfolk, was found dead on the same afternoon at an address in Springhead Lane in Ely.
He was unresponsive and not breathing and police and ambulance crews were dispatched but he was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of death remains unascertained despite a post-mortem examination.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned by William Morris, coroner for North and East Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 3 Catering wars as converted horsebox trailer takes on National Trust
- 4 Suspected building site burglars stopped in their tracks
- 5 Welcome to the Fens but can you guess which part?
- 6 Palmer's 'flagship' £100k homes will be council houses
- 7 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Petition calls for more Cambs busways to be scrapped
- 10 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture