Men found dead in separate incidents in East Cambs are identified
TWO men who were found dead in separate incidents in East Cambs last week have been identified.
Mark Connor, a carpenter, was found hanged a member of the public behind Kingsmead Court on Saturday (August 18), just yards from his home in Padnal, Littleport.
A post-mortem examination carried out by the coroner confirmed the 24-year-old died from hanging. An inquest was opened and adjourned by the coroner for South and West Cambridgeshire David Morris on August 21.
Lewis Seymour, 31, of School Road, Heacham, Norfolk, was found dead on the same afternoon at an address in Springhead Lane in Ely.
He was unresponsive and not breathing and police and ambulance crews were dispatched but he was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of death remains unascertained despite a post-mortem examination.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned by William Morris, coroner for North and East Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Town considers home for market
- 9 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate