Men found dead in separate incidents in East Cambs are identified
TWO men who were found dead in separate incidents in East Cambs last week have been identified.
Mark Connor, a carpenter, was found hanged a member of the public behind Kingsmead Court on Saturday (August 18), just yards from his home in Padnal, Littleport.
A post-mortem examination carried out by the coroner confirmed the 24-year-old died from hanging. An inquest was opened and adjourned by the coroner for South and West Cambridgeshire David Morris on August 21.
Lewis Seymour, 31, of School Road, Heacham, Norfolk, was found dead on the same afternoon at an address in Springhead Lane in Ely.
He was unresponsive and not breathing and police and ambulance crews were dispatched but he was declared dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of death remains unascertained despite a post-mortem examination.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned by William Morris, coroner for North and East Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland