Meditation retreat at Ely Library with teacher Sara Molyneux
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a meditation retreat at Ely Library on Saturday November 18.
The retreat will be taught by meditation teacher Sara Molyneux who has been practising and teaching meditation for 14 years.
Experience the freedom of letting go on this half-day workshop which runs from 10.30am until 1pm.
Learn to let go of the painful emotions related to the past and find freedom from everyday feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction.
Learn how to reduce depression, anxiety, worry, stress and tension and how to increase self-esteem, confidence, and inner good qualities.
You may also want to watch:
No experience of meditation is needed to attend. The course comprises two one-hour sessions with a coffee/tea break with a chance to ask questions.
Visit www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk to book tickets which are £15 each.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 10 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
The event is organised by the Drolma Buddhist Centre, 260 Dogsthorpe Road, Peterborough, PE1 3PG. Call 01733 755444 email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk to book.