Meditation retreat at Ely Library with teacher Sara Molyneux
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a meditation retreat at Ely Library on Saturday November 18.
The retreat will be taught by meditation teacher Sara Molyneux who has been practising and teaching meditation for 14 years.
Experience the freedom of letting go on this half-day workshop which runs from 10.30am until 1pm.
Learn to let go of the painful emotions related to the past and find freedom from everyday feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction.
Learn how to reduce depression, anxiety, worry, stress and tension and how to increase self-esteem, confidence, and inner good qualities.
No experience of meditation is needed to attend. The course comprises two one-hour sessions with a coffee/tea break with a chance to ask questions.
Visit www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk to book tickets which are £15 each.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 10 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
The event is organised by the Drolma Buddhist Centre, 260 Dogsthorpe Road, Peterborough, PE1 3PG. Call 01733 755444 email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
www.meditateinpeterborough.org.uk to book.