Maths quiz trail
PUPILS at St Andrew s School in Soham have been adding up the benefits of walking to their classes by taking part in a maths quiz trail along the way. Cambridgeshire County Council s Safer Routes to School Project organised the trail, which was presented
PUPILS at St Andrew's School in Soham have been adding up the benefits of walking to their classes by taking part in a maths quiz trail along the way.
Cambridgeshire County Council's Safer Routes to School Project organised the trail, which was presented by Cambridge University's Millennium Mathematics Project.
When at school, the children took part in a series of interactive maths games put together by the university, including logic puzzles, strategy games, and giant mathematical building blocks.
# Pictured are Adam, Jake and Jack.
You may also want to watch:
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment