Marion and Adam do the honours to officially open Littleport pharmacy
- Credit: Archant
Long-standing customer Marion Arnold did the honours and cut the ribbon to open the newly refurbished LloydsPharmacy in Littleport.
Mrs Arnold, who is also a community worker, was helped by popular customer Adam King, to officially open the doors on the community pharmacy which has relocated from Main Street to St George’s Medical Centre in Parson’s Land.
The store has been transformed as part of a large-scale roll-out across the UK and follows the recent launch of LloydsPharmacy’s wider initiative to deliver forward-thinking and flexible healthcare.
Littleport residents can now benefit from enhanced services for a range of conditions at the revamped store, with a particular emphasis on skin health and pain management.
Katherine Bamber, pharmacy manager, said: “We’re excited by our transformation; we want our new store to become the destination of choice for customers looking for expert health advice.
You may also want to watch:
“Our knowledgeable 10-strong team will be on hand to provide customers with individual expertise on skin health, helping those with skin conditions to effectively manage their condition with product selection support and application techniques.”
Pain management is also an area where the Littleport pharmacy team will now offer enhanced support.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
LloydsPharmacy in Littleport is open from 8.45am to 6.15pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday. To find out more, please visit St George’s Medical Centre, 2A Parson’s Lane, Littleport, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 1JU, and speak to a member of the pharmacy team.