Marathon man raising money for Liam's Fund
SOHAM runner Ian Blatchford is running the London Marathon in aid of Liam s Fund. Mr Blatchford, whose daughter is in the same year at Soham Village College as Liam, is running the marathon for the third time. He aims to run in under four hours and is a m
SOHAM runner Ian Blatchford is running the London Marathon in aid of Liam's Fund. Mr Blatchford, whose daughter is in the same year at Soham Village College as Liam, is running the marathon for the third time. He aims to run in under four hours and is a member of Ely Runners.
If you would like to sponsor Ian, go to: www.justgiving/blatch
Pic cap: Ian Blatchford is running the London Marathon for Liam's Fund.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE.
You may also want to watch:
n The Ely Standard is holding a coffee morning on Thursday, April 24 to raise money for Liam's Fund. Just come along to our office at 38 Market Street and enjoy a hot drink and a slice of home-made cake between 10am and noon.
There will also be a raffle. If you would like to donate a raffle prize, ring on reception on 01353 667831.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 4 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 5 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?