Manage your money better with a free course in Ely
- Credit: Sarah Allison
Ely people are being given another opportunity to get help managing their money with a popular free course.
Members of Churches Together, who have been trained by award-winning debt charity Christians Against Poverty, are running the three part course.
It starts at St Mary’s Primary School in Ely on September 26 at 7.30pm.
Money coaches Derek Tye and John Hociej, who will be leading the sessions said: “If you know how to save and budget effectively, it can have a hugely positive impact on the whole family.
“We hope that we can help people, quietly and confidentially, take the guess work out of their situation so they can plan for the future, and sort out any problems.”
You may also want to watch:
Churches Together in Ely is one of more than 1,000 churches of different Christian traditions across the UK who are regularly offering the course, as they work together to positively impact the communities around them.
The CAP Money Course has been useful for individuals, newly retired people, soon-to-be students, families dealing with mounting bills, and everyone in between.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 7 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
To find out more about the CAP Money Course and book you place visit www.capmoneycourse.org or telephone 07982908032.