Man took cars
DISQUALIFIED driver Trevor Loveridge has been charged with taking two cars without the owner s consent, and driving them dangerously. Loveridge, 19, is accused of taking a Ford Fiesta without the owner s consent on September 25, and driving it dangerously
DISQUALIFIED driver Trevor Loveridge has been charged with taking two cars without the owner's consent, and driving them dangerously.
Loveridge, 19, is accused of taking a Ford Fiesta without the owner's consent on September 25, and driving it dangerously in Hale Fen at Littleport and causing injury to a police officer.
A second charge alleges that he took a Rover Metro car without the owner's consent in Queen Adelaide on September 22, drove it dangerously in Branch Bank at Prickwillow, and caused damage to that vehicle and another vehicle.
Loveridge, of Parsons Lane, Littleport, is further charged with driving when disqualified on both dates, and driving on both occasions without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
The teenager was remanded in custody and is due back before Ely magistrates today (Thursday).
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody