Man threatens staff with knife before stealing cash drawer from till in armed robbery at Stow cum Quy post office
- Credit: Archant
A man threatened staff with a knife before taking the cash drawer from a till during an armed robbery at a post office in Stow cum Quy.
On Tuesday, 5 December at 2.30pm, a man entered the post office in Main Street, Stow cum Quy.
He approached the till area, pulled a knife out and threatened staff before taking the cash drawer from the till.
He then left through the front door onto the street and fled on foot.
Officers investigating the incident have released CCTV of a man they want to speak to.
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call DC Lisa Bacon on 101 quoting CF0663251117 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 2 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 3 See inside this Grade II listed former pub with self-contained annexe
- 4 Villagers can be proud says school head as Ofsted gives thumbs up
- 5 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 6 Three brass instruments worth £20k stolen from church
- 7 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 8 'Energy and hope' on the agenda for new Ely mayor
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
A 38 year old man from Willingham who was arrested in connection with the incident has been released under investigation.