Man threatens staff with knife before stealing cash drawer from till in armed robbery at Stow cum Quy post office
- Credit: Archant
A man threatened staff with a knife before taking the cash drawer from a till during an armed robbery at a post office in Stow cum Quy.
On Tuesday, 5 December at 2.30pm, a man entered the post office in Main Street, Stow cum Quy.
He approached the till area, pulled a knife out and threatened staff before taking the cash drawer from the till.
He then left through the front door onto the street and fled on foot.
Officers investigating the incident have released CCTV of a man they want to speak to.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call DC Lisa Bacon on 101 quoting CF0663251117 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 4 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
A 38 year old man from Willingham who was arrested in connection with the incident has been released under investigation.