Man stole ladies underwear in raid on house in Soham
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is to be sentenced after stealing four pairs of ladies underwear from a house in Soham.
Ricky Dalrymple, 19, of Foxwood South, Soham, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday, charged with two counts of burglary.
The charges relate to two incidents, both at the same address in Qua Fen Common, Soham.
The first incident took place between 10am and 3.30pm on February 23, and the second at 9am the following morning (February 24).
Dalrymple smashed a rear ground floor window to gain entry to the house before carrying out a search, leaving a trail of blood as he did so.
You may also want to watch:
Nothing was stolen other than four pairs of ladies underwear and a key to the house.
He then returned the following morning and was arrested nearby shortly after.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 8 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
Appearing before magistrates, Dalrymple pleaded guilty to the charges and will return to the court, in Cambridge, on March 18 to be sentenced.
Dalrymple had been bailed until the hearing but breached his bail conditions not to be in Soham. He was subsequently charged by police with breach of bail and released ahead of sentencing.