Man stole ladies underwear in raid on house in Soham
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man is to be sentenced after stealing four pairs of ladies underwear from a house in Soham.
Ricky Dalrymple, 19, of Foxwood South, Soham, appeared at Cambridge Magistrates’ Court last Wednesday, charged with two counts of burglary.
The charges relate to two incidents, both at the same address in Qua Fen Common, Soham.
The first incident took place between 10am and 3.30pm on February 23, and the second at 9am the following morning (February 24).
Dalrymple smashed a rear ground floor window to gain entry to the house before carrying out a search, leaving a trail of blood as he did so.
Nothing was stolen other than four pairs of ladies underwear and a key to the house.
He then returned the following morning and was arrested nearby shortly after.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 4 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 5 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 6 This Grade II listed Georgian home in Ely could be yours for £575,000
- 7 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 8 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
- 9 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 10 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
Appearing before magistrates, Dalrymple pleaded guilty to the charges and will return to the court, in Cambridge, on March 18 to be sentenced.
Dalrymple had been bailed until the hearing but breached his bail conditions not to be in Soham. He was subsequently charged by police with breach of bail and released ahead of sentencing.